Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi Everyone,
My name is Courtney and just a few weeks ago I was crowned Miss Empire Rose 2010! I'm very excited to be competing in the Miss New York pageant this June at SUNY Albany. I will be competing against some of the most intelligent, well-rounded women from across New York!
The most exciting part, for me is that my two older sisters will be competing as well. My oldest sister, Keelie, is the new Miss Greater NYC and the next oldest(I'm the baby) is the new Miss Mohawk Valley. Already the competition is shaping up to be a tough one! You may wonder what it will be like, competing against both of my sisters. The answer is simple: AWESOME! My sisters are two of the most supportive people in my life and having them with me at State is going to be amazing.(As long as there's no hair pulling!)
Check back with me for more information on what I'm up to in my preparation for Miss New York and my year as Miss Empire Rose 2010!